Baby Steps

The eagle eyed among you will notice a tiny bit of progress has been made on my ... well I hesitate to call it a shawl yet - as the old adage says, 'many a slip 'twixt cup and lip'! What ever it will be in the end does seem to be a long way off.


Reading is still missing actual books apart from study prep. I am listening to Diana Gabaldon's Written in My Own Heart's Blood and am enjoying it very much. Ms Gabaldon has written such engaging characters that even when the action is a bit slow, the day to day interactions of the characters is interesting and enjoyable.

Any excuse for a puppy picture!

Despite the distractions I blogged about last week - namely Molly the wonderpup - I have been active, listing new journals for my shop, and trying to be a bit more present on Twitter. Twitter does not feel like my natural habitat but there are some very interesting people on there to follow.





As usual I'm joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along, a great place to browse through some very inspiring blogs.

Comments

  1. What a sweet, interesting little book. Going now to check out your Etsy shop to see what other clever and creative things you've made. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becki, that is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that little journal is darling! I learned coptic stitch last year, and now I can't stop making little notebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Caffeine Girl, there is something incredibly satisfying about making books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment